5 days left
- Organisation Type
We are looking for a dynamic, pro-active individual to join us as Resettlement Worker. You will have a good knowledge of move-on pathways for people leaving hostel accommodation. As important, you will have strong networking abilities, building partnerships for the benefit of the client group.
Provide comprehensive resettlement services for individuals and former residents of Branches Hostel by ensuring:
- Individuals acquire relevant life-skills that support successful independent living.
- Clients are resettled into move-on accommodation that is appropriate to their needs.
- Additional support networks are in place relevant to individuals' circumstances when they move-on.
- Delivery of a floating support service for a minimum period of six months from the date of move on.
- Effective partnerships across all housing sectors are created and maintained, and suitable move-on accommodation is secured through these partnerships.
- Timely and effective liaison with Support Workers, in-house CBT Practitioner and external agencies.
See our Recruitment Pack for more information. If you're still interested, we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 20th June
Interviews: Week of 21st / 28th June