We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Building Surveyor based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 - £37,000 per annum.
About our Building Surveyor role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Development programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Building Surveyor:
- Overseeing works and ensuring they are delivered to a high standard and in line with our policies and procedures and statutory requirements. Programmes of works will include planned cyclical painting and repair programmes, planned component replacements (i.e. Kitchen & Bathroom, windows, doors roofs heating systems etc.) and other large responsive works
- Delivery of a range of pre and post works inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets the customers? Needs
- Ensuring consultants and contractors are well managed to support the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused and value for money services.
What we’re looking for in our Building Surveyor:
- A further education qualification (e.g. HNC, degree) and/or relevant construction, maintenance or building related professional qualification
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Practical understanding of building pathology
- Strong contract and project management experience with the delivery of a range of Asset Management programmes
You will receive the following benefits as our Building Surveyor:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working (incl. home working)
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Application closing date: Friday 11th June
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Building Surveyor, then please click apply today!