Development and Asset Investment Committee Member (Co-optee)
Could you play a part in helping one of the country’s leading housing associations realise its growth and strategic asset investment ambitions?
Longhurst Group is seeking to appoint an independent member to its Development and Asset Investment Committee.
The Group is looking for a commercially astute individual who demonstrates an ability to think strategically and collaboratively while showing great passion for the work we do. Strategic residential property portfolio and/or asset management experience is essential.
We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and commitment to support Longhurst Group in achieving its objectives of managing future asset investment plans that contribute to the long-term sustainability of its communities and existing 23,000-unit stock portfolio.
With a clear set of values that unite the Group, we put our customers first and work closely with new and existing partners that share our ambition and vision to be a leading provider of housing, care and support services. Everything we do is focused on improving lives and making a positive difference in local communities.
This role requires a commitment of approximately 8-10 days per year. This will comprise a combination of Committee meetings, training and away days. The position is remunerated and reasonable out of pocket expenses arising from attendance on Group business are also reimbursed.
As a Co-optee, as well as committing your expertise and some of your time to a challenging position and worthwhile business, you will be able to develop your own skills, broaden your CV and benefit from training and development in addition to enjoying the fellowship, experience and expertise of other Board and Committee Members.
Applications close 14th June at midday.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Asset management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Maintenance / Repair Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Development / regeneration Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham