Corporate Services Officer
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Corporate Services Officer based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
About our Corporate Services Officer role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Development programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Corporate Services Officer:
- Maintaining the Risk Register liaising with the Executive Team to ensure risks are identified and recorded with appropriate actions
- Collating and producing internal performance reports for the Executive Team, Committees and Board
- Working closely with the Governance Officer and support the provision of an effective Governance function for the organisation
- Upholding and promoting the organisations, policies and procedures, particularly those relating to equality and diversity, confidentiality, and codes of conduct
What we’re looking for in our Corporate Services Officer:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and maintaining risk and assurance frameworks
- High level of written presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
You will receive the following benefits as our Corporate Services Officer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working (incl. home working)
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Application closing date: Tuesday 8th June
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Corporate Services Officer, then please click apply today!