Housing Officer x2
At Plymouth Community Homes we’ve got big plans! We are the city’s largest housing association with over 15,000 properties. With the largest number of social homes of any provider in Plymouth, we’re aiming to get bigger so that we can provide more people with the high-quality homes they want and can afford.
We are on a mission to be a leading provider of homes and excellent services in Britain’s rapidly developing Ocean City. With a great workforce we deliver good quality, well-managed and well-maintained homes.
Our high standards mean that we ask a lot of our staff. Qualifications, competency and experience must be complemented by qualities like flexibility, enthusiasm, willingness to grasp opportunities as they arise, together with a passion to succeed.
Our Housing Officers support and supervise Assistant Housing Officers: carry a personal portfolio of estate management projects, cases and tasks, and assist the Senior Housing Officer and your team to deliver an excellent estate management service.
One of our vacancies is for a permanent position, the other is to provide maternity cover for up to 12 months.
As you would expect from a sector leader we offer:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Agile/flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (rising each year to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Annual Leave Trading
- Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
- Free annual flu vaccination
- A significant investment in learning and personal development
- Employee Discounts, Benefits, Recognition and Wellbeing Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and vibrant part of the Southwest
The successful candidates will work in a way that shows genuine commitment to providing a good quality of life for people living on PCH estates. This will mean demonstrating, by word, action and measurement that the views and priorities of customers are taken into account in all aspects of service delivered by you, or by those whom you supervise.
- Has proven experience within a similar role, allowing you to utilise your skills, knowledge & experience.
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently, within a team and work flexible hours to meet the needs of the service.
- Has values in providing great customer care.
- Is qualified to an A Level standard or equivalent.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please select apply and complete our application, making reference to the person specification to demonstrate how you consider that your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the job.
For an informal discussion about these positions, please contact Adam Stockman on 01752 388130.
These posts are not suitable for job share.
Please note that we are not accepting CV’s or letters of interest for these posts.
Shortlisting Date: 15-16/06/2021
Interview Date: 22 & 29/06/2021