Position: Regeneration Manager
Location: Flexible but travel to the East Midlands required 1-2 times per week
Salary: £45,000 plus company car
Pleased to partner with a long standing client who are seeking to recruit a Regeneration Manager focusing on capital works projects. The client is a bespoke Project Management Consultancy who have seen considerable growth in the last 12 months requiring the team to grow.
* Working on a variety of projects ranging from Leisure Centres. High Street Regen and Heritage Projects you will be the lead working from inception to completion with budget management responsibilities.
* Working with clients to appoint the right consultants, developers and any other external agency that will deliver the brief to a high specification and within budget.
* Taking the appropriate action where applicable to resolve any issues such as delays, poor contractor performance or any other form of complaint.
* Using your network to help leverage relationships and create future business opportunities where applicable.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a flexible and exciting business that is working on many high profile projects.
For an informal conversation contact our Regen Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Sustainability Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire