Trustee and Audit & Risk Committee Member
Pathways is a charity working to help communities and individuals through the provision of housing and grant funding. We are extremely proud of our long history in providing affordable accommodation, predominantly for older people, and assistance to local people and communities dating back several centuries.
Housing Pathways is unique and diverse organisation with history of supporting people in need spanning 400 hundred years. We are Corporate Trustee to 5 charities providing almshouse accommodation to people aged over 55 across London and in Kent. The charity owns a small portfolio of commercial premises; leasehold properties; and allotments in Ealing. Our annual turnover is £2.3 million.
Regulated by The Regulator of Social Housing and the Charity Commission, the Trustees are seeking to recruit a Trustee to sit on the board of Trustees and to be a member of the charity’s audit and risk committee.
The ideal candidates will bring to the board experience of one, or more, of the following:
• Audit and quality assurance in an executive or board capacity
• Accountancy skills including experience of developing long term business plans
• Senior level management experience in a not for profit or commercial environment
• A track record of sound business acumen
• Risk and assurance management spanning good governance and compliance with property related legislation
We are looking for someone who is committed to the work of the charity; understands good governance and possesses strategic vision.
The position is unremunerated (reasonable expenses paid). There are 4 quarterly board meetings per year; 3-4 audit committee meetings per year; and an annual strategic away day.
To request a recruitment pack or to arrange an informal conversation about the role please email Bolaji.email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 25th June 2021.
Applications are welcome for individuals willing to be a member of
the audit and risk committee only
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)