Housing Support Team Leader
This is a role within Northampton Partnership Homes’ Housing Team. In this key role you will managing a team of 6 - 8 officers including, Housing Support Officers, Housing Support Domestic Abuse Officers and Next Steps Officers.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in social housing, with a Local Authority or Housing Association and within a customer orientated environment. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent oral communication, communicate effectively with customers face to face or on the telephone, have experience of working under pressure and prioritising own workload effectively is essential. Excellent written communication, to prepare clear and concise reports and letters, along with exceptional listening skills, to accurately obtain information, are crucial. Knowledge of current Housing legislation, policy and practice, including Customer Care and Equality and Diversity is also required.
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving licence and access to a car for work purposes, is mandatory, as well as a flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines where appropriate. This may include evening and weekend work on occasion.
It is preferable that you have and can demonstrate:
- Front line management and leadership skills
- Suitable customer facing skills
- Experience delivering a housing support service that enables residents to maintain and sustain their tenancies
- Experience improving the outcomes for vulnerable people to enable independence
- Effectively manage a team and build partnerships with internal & external stakeholders
- Produce monitoring statistics and reports as required
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact James Clarke, 0300 330 7003
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Homelessness Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire