Repairs & Voids Surveyor
We have 2x exciting opportunities to join us as a Repairs & Voids Surveyor based in Bristol. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 - £37,000 per annum.
About our Repairs & Voids Surveyor role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Responsive Repairs & Voids programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Delivering a range of pre and post works inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets the customer’s needs
- Supporting the delivery of a range of stock condition inspections and ensuring properties are in a good condition and any repairs/required improvements are identified and programmed
- Ensuring relevant legislation and guidance is followed in the delivery of building work including CDM, Health & Safety at Work Act, Building and Planning Regulations
What we’re looking for in our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent and significant property inspection experience
- Ability to deal with challenging situations calmly
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with a wide range of internal and external customers
You will receive the following benefits as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working (including home working)
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Please note, the closing date of 31st May 2021 is flexible and we are reviewing applications as they come in. We may close the vacancy early if we find the right candidate. If you are interested, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor, then please click apply today!