Senior Customer Relationship Manager
Senior Customer Relationship Manager
Shepherds Bush Housing Association is an award-wining community-focussed housing association based in west London. Established by Reverend Asbridge in 1966, our vision today is as steadfast as it was then – for everybody in west London to have a safe and affordable place to call home. We’re at a thrilling time in our history, with the re-launch of our corporate strategy, major new building projects underway, and exciting plans to improve our services for residents.
Who we are looking for?
A performance and customer-focused Senior Customer Relationship Manager with strong leadership skills to join our ambitious Customer Experience Team. A personable individual, you will have the ability to competently run a housing operation and have experience of achieving and exceeding Housing Management KPIs.
What skills and experience you will need
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a leadership role within a customer experience team. We need someone who is highly organised and able to run our Housing Management service in a systematic way. You will have good commercial acumen and the ability to manage budgets across multiple workstreams.
How you will fill your days
You will lead and support our team of Customer Relationship Managers, providing coaching, development and delivering training. You will act as the first point of escalation on complex cases and deputise for the Senior Operations Manager when required. You will help us to achieve an excellent end-to-end experience for all Shepherds Bush Housing Association’s customers. You will deliver the company’s ambitious service improvement plan, utilising your leadership, innovation, and insight, to deliver void turnaround at 14 days, complaints resolution within 8-10 days, and Customer Satisfaction at 80%.
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of circa £42,500
- 25 days annual leave, rising with service
- A contributory pension scheme
- Hybrid – office/remote approach to the working week
- Simply Health cash plan and a choice of flexible benefits
- Exciting opportunities for learning and career development
- A job with social purpose
- A great office location: A 2-minute walk from Turnham Green Station, in the heart of leafy Chiswick, close to local shops and amenities
What you need to do now
Further information can be found in the recruitment pack. If you feel that this could be the role for you, please upload your CV and complete our short online application form, giving examples of how your skills and experience meet the job requirements.
Application deadline 7th June
Shepherd’s Bush Housing Group has a commitment to ensuring that equality and diversity is integrated at the core of our business and responds to the needs of our employees, workers, stakeholders and customers. By accessing, recruiting, and developing people from the widest possible talent pool, we gain an insight into different communities. This allows us to generate greater creativity in supporting the diverse needs of our customers and the community.
We are committed to equality and valuing diversity within our workforce and with the volunteers who give their time to us. We expect everyone to understand and accept their personal responsibility to recognise and value differences and the unique contributions that people make to the way we deliver our services.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Tenant services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)