Delivery Manager (Construction)
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Job Title: Development Delivery Manager
Salary: £50,000+ per annum
Job Location: Home based with regular travel (Central Region)
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
This role will require you to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues within the wider Development Department, the Commercial Company and the Housing Association, ensuring that projects are effectively managed in accordance with business objectives and approvals.
You will be required to proactively manage projects, meet internal & external delivery targets, monitor and manage project delivery risks and to ensure that health & safety and build quality meets our high standards.
Other responsibilities include:
- Undertake project management duties on projects within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Representing Clarion at site meetings
- Frequent use of Excel for producing various reports.
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and regulatory requirements in all areas of your responsibility including Health & Safety, Environmental and Sustainability
- Manage the relationships with Consultants and Contractors/Developers appointed throughout the development process.
- Ensure that our appointed Contractors/Developers and Consultants are achieving and maintaining high standards.
- Effectively manage, monitor and control project budgets and ensure that programmes are delivered to time.
We are seeking a forward-thinking professional with residential construction experience from both the Public and Private sector. You will also be a competent user of Excel and comfortable producing reports. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering successful developments safely and to the highest standards. You will work well within both internal and external teams and capable of taking the lead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with ambitious plans to become the undisputed leading housing group within the UK.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: 6th June at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Delivery Manager
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This position requires regular business mileage and new recruits will be expected to have access to a car
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.