We have two fantastic opportunities for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our team based in Westminster. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract lasting 1 year, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
About the Resourcing Coordinator role:
You will provide an excellent onboarding experience to all new Employees to Peabody and provide support, within the Resourcing Team in order to ensure the successful implementation of the onboarding process and completion of all agreed associated tasks.
Responsibilities of our Resourcing Coordinator:
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Updating and maintaining records on the outsourced systems and Employee electronic folders to ensure that information/data is accurate at the time the new employee joins Peabody
- Advance planning and preparation of interview dates and times using the appropriate manual and/or automated systems and arranging interviews, sending relevant communication to managers and candidates
- Preparation of interview packs for recruitment managers, ensuring that all appropriate interview paperwork and forms are distributed in advance
- Using Page up automated service to advise unsuccessful candidates about the outcome
- Effectively managing the reference and DBS processes, ensuring we have all relevant references and DBS checks in place for C&S new starters before commencing their employment
- Initiating references and DBS checks where necessary prior to joining and working to ensure references are completed as quickly as possible and in line with business requirements ensuring a high level of accuracy for each individual hire
- Troubleshooting discrepancies with reference and DBS providers on status of checks and initiating pre-employment medical checks via the provider portal
- Being the point of contact for new starters and responsible for file management and document storage of new starter documents
- Collecting right to work from line managers after the interview or requesting from new starters before their start date
- Updating the electronic folders and the onboarding system for new starters and issuing relevant new starter documentation, ensuring this information is held on file
- Undertaking general administrative duties to ensure the employee’s HR Employee Folder contains the correct new starter documentation and that this is provided timely in line with procedures
What we’re looking for in our Resourcing Coordinator:
- 2 A levels, strong administration experience
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Good analytical skills and proven strong attention to detail, with the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure delivering high volumes and meeting deadlines and targets
- Solid understanding of the UK right to work eligibility criteria
- Experience of Microsoft packages
- HR or Recruitment administration experience in a fast-paced HR team
Closing date: Wednesday 9th June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Resourcing Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Apply for Resourcing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly