Estate Manager (Residential)
Are you able to provide both a residential estate and property management service to our residents? If so, you may be interested in our opening for an Estate Manager (Residential), working full time on a permanent basis.
You’ll be based at our modern, vibrant office at our Bow River Village (E3) site and will also visit our other developments at Featherstone and Lisgar Terrace (W14).
As the Estate Manager (Residential), you will lead a locally based management team in the delivery of a first class, responsive and customer focussed residential estate and property management service on the Group’s Bow River Village, Featherstone and Lisgar developments.
You will be Responsible for the effective management of a range of estate service and property management on mixed tenure developments ensuring they meet the needs of residents and SHG.
You will lead on delivering a locally based residential estate and property management service to residents and the co-ordination of services delivered by internal and external service providers.
Your day to day responsibilities will include: ensuring estate standards are met by you and staff, aid in the setting of annual service charges and budgets for your sites, communicate with residents, record and report servicing and repairs for your sites, support in letting void properties, assist with income management and signpost to other services, grow and nurture key relationships in the community and ensure service standards are always met by managing a successful team.
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please use this opportunity to provide additional information on how you meet the criteria as set out in the person specification, and why you are the best candidate for this role.
What we need from you
- Experience of delivering a high quality, customer focused service
- Able to manage budgets and report of service charges
- Ideally with some line management experience
- Great communicator and team player
- Ideally some experience in the housing sector or private sector in similar role
- Some weekend work when required plus the ability to travel to other sites as needed.
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £40,000 per year, depending on skills/experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays). Rising with length of service
- The chance to buy or sell additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
- Flexible benefits with some really exciting options which you can find out more about here!
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)