Service Director - Development
7 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
WDH is a G1/V1 accredited social housing provider, the highest standard available for governance and financial viability. Renowned for our customer service, WDH is also the first social housing provider to achieve Tpas Exemplar accreditation So, as you see, we set our bar very high with expectations of being best-in-class and forward thinking. We do not just do things; we try to do the right things and reward hard work and dedication.
This is an opportunity to be involved in leading the delivery of WDH’s strategic objectives for supporting all aspects of housing development growth, through partnership and new initiatives. In this role you will actively seek opportunities and translate these into financially viable initiatives supported by robust business plans within a risk management framework.
Our ambitious growth plan is to acquire or build up to 500 new homes a year as well as continuing to substantially invest in our extensive portfolio, embark on major regeneration to ensure our properties are fit for purpose, secure and safe.
WDH is on an exciting journey to create a more agile organisation by investing in a new digital infrastructure as well as increasing our customer focus.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- an impressive record of delivery in a housing development led environment, achievement at a senior level in a complex organisation, be highly ambitious and understand the challenges of delivering our business strategy and plans in an uncertain landscape.
- up-to-date knowledge of legislative frameworks, regulatory requirements and key issues relevant to the post, particularly, you will have the ability to work at Board level and with a wide range of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be performance driven, able to think strategically but also understand operational delivery. You will have experience of taking organisations through large-scale transformation and be effective at leading and managing change.
We are looking for someone with experience in the delivery of major development programmes and projects within budgets and timescales. You will also have excellent leadership skills to manage delivery across the business and embed new ways of managing delivery at pace.
If you feel this role is for you and have the relevant qualifications; experience and competences and you can make a difference at WDH, please contact Sue Young, Executive Director, Investment on 07741 766474 for more information.
You can also contact our Recruitment team by phone on 01977 724698 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 21 June 2021
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 28 June 2021 and may be held via Microsoft Teams.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in West Yorkshire
- Development / regeneration Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in West Yorkshire
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in West Yorkshire
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in West Yorkshire