Asset Maintenance Manager
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with knowledge and experience gained in the social housing? This is a key role in our organisation which manages all aspects of our repairs and maintenance service and asset management programme.
Glebe Housing Association provides sheltered and leasehold accommodation and related supports to older people enabling them to live independently within their community. This role is based within a small team at our Head Office in Bencurtis Park, West Wickham. Our 202 units are also based within the same park. We are on the Kent/Bromley/Croydon borders with fast transport links to Central London.
The Job - In this role you will lead on our Repairs Maintenance Service:
· Managing a team of repairs operatives and contractors in delivering our repair and maintenance service
· Leading on Health & Safety and Risk Management within our properties ensuring the safety of our residents.
· Effectively managing the repair maintenance budget ensuring value for money
· Developing service improvements to improve customer satisfaction
You - We are looking for a strong team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude and positive approach. The successful candidate will:
· Have experience of working within the social housing sector
· Have strong technical knowledge and experience of repairs and maintenance
· Have a trade qualification/experience or degree in building/surveying
· Have experience in planning and management of asset and H&S works
- Salary Circa £45k
- Holidays 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays with enhanced leave after 3 years’ service
- Travel Season Ticket Loan/Cycle to Work Scheme
- Healthcare Private Healthcare Package and Sickness Benefit
- Learning Post entry development, training and professional fees paid
- Pension 9% employer contribution
- Lifestyle Flexible working and family friendly policies
Closing Date for applications: Monday, 21st June 2021
Interview Date: Thursday, 1st July 2021