Head of Housing Management
Turn our great builds into thriving mixed communities
Enfield is driving one of London’s largest house building and neighbourhood regeneration programmes, ensuring the borough grows in a way which means no one will be left behind. We want to create good homes in well-connected neighbourhoods, strengthening the connection between people and the places they live.
In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of a council leading the way in placemaking. You will shape how we manage the places, and how we build the mixed neighbourhoods that are sustainable, healthy and accessible for residents throughout their lifetime. As Enfield transforms, our housing management must transform. Through strong leadership, you will inspire and lead the change, building relationships, working in partnership with registered providers and developers and ensuring great customer service and collaboration with renters and owners alike.
If you’d like to hear more about Enfield’s career-making potential, contact Tile Hill. You can arrange a confidential conversation by calling Greg Hayes on 07423 243415 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Clare Connor on 0161 408 0703 (email@example.com). Please visit https://enfieldplace.co.uk/housing to read more about Enfield’s Housing & Regeneration.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council: · An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
· Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
· A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
· Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
· Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
· Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
· Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 20th June at midnight
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)