Head of Change and Programme Delivery (Agile Homeworking)
We can’t help but feel we’ve clicked already, but you’ll want to find out more to see if you really want to ‘swipe right’, as they say.
If you’re looking for a change and programme delivery leadership role with a bit of a difference and feel like you’re ready to take on the next challenge, then maybe this is the role you’ve been looking for. Here’s three things we think you should know:
- You’ll play a key role in shaping and driving the future of Yorkshire Housing with loads of scope (and big budgets!) for new ideas, innovation and progress.
- You can work where, when and how you want with our hub, home, roam approach. No need to pick a job you can commute to over the one you really want.
- It’s a role with meaning, so you’ll be making a real difference to thousands of customers’ lives with what you do.
So, what’s this Head of Change and Programme Delivery role all about then?
Our new Head of Change and Programme Delivery will lead and manage our portfolio of change programmes across the business, providing project management, business architecture, business analysis and change management services and solutions. Reporting to the Director of Technology, Innovation and Change and with a fantastic team to support you, you’ll bring together a strategic approach that meets the needs of the business and delivers a great experience for our customers, helping us to achieve our aim of becoming one of the most dynamic, innovative and forward thinking organisations in the sector.
We’re looking for a true leader with bags of experience delivering successful change and transformation strategies, and the technical know-how to bring people, expertise and plans together to make things happen. Naturally, you’ll be exceptionally analytical, and bring structure and meticulous organisation to a complex set of deliverables. To add to this, you’ll also know what it takes to engage and influence people at all levels and present complex information in a straightforward way.
You don’t have to be a techy. However, you will need to have exceptional people management skills and be able to help take forward our culture of innovation, flexibility and service excellence.
You’ll already be a successful leader in a customer-centric organisation, perhaps with an itch to find a new challenge or you’re looking for an organisation with a social purpose and people at its heart.
If this sounds like you, then maybe we’re made for each other...
And what about us?
You might think of Yorkshire Housing as ‘just’ a housing provider, but we’re so much more than that. Yes, we own and manage nearly 20,000 homes (and counting) across Yorkshire and make it possible for current and future customers to have a place they’re proud to call home, but we’re also all about making a positive difference in people’s lives. We are transforming our business by investing in people, processes and technology to deliver a consistently great experience for our customers. This role is one of the various new leadership opportunities that have been created to make this happen.
Pssst. One of our values is ‘Be Yourself’. We’re passionate about inclusion and we’d love to hear from people from diverse backgrounds for this role.
The finer print
You’ll probably want to know we offer a salary of £67,671, 28 days annual leave plus public holidays, a generous pension scheme and plenty of other benefits.
This is an agile / homeworking position, and you’ll be comfortable travelling to and within Yorkshire as required for the role.
First stage interview dates are expected to be w/c 5th July, via MS Teams. If we click, second stage interviews are expected to be in person in the Leeds area the following week.
The closing date for this advert is 23 June 2021.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- IT Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Project management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire