Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator
The role and person
- 35 Hours
Accent Group are recruiting for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our existing established Development team.
As Customer Care Coordinator, you will be the central point of contact for all open investigations in relation to defects. You will support the complaints procedure to ensure target dates are met and support the improvement of our customer’s satisfaction.
You will regularly monitor all defects, ensuring those overdue are kept to a minimum. As part of this role, effective coordination of defects is required with all developers. In addition you will be required to work as part of a team and be a comprehensive communicator.
We want our people and our customers to be proud of the homes we provide and you have a key part to play in this.
Duties of a Customer Care Coordinator include:
- Monitoring the ‘Aftercare’ inbox and, where appropriate to do so, raise, amend or cancel the defect order on Active H.
- Responding to queries from builders, contractors and customers in respect of snags that are reported at each relevant stage. Including defects at: practical completion, the liability period and at the end inspections.
- Ensuring customer contact is made by phone, email or letter to assist the builder with any access issues.
- Carrying out follow up calls to all customers, to ensure the defects through the DLP have either been completed or booked within target dates. Escalating the notice alerts if necessary.
- Raising all remedial works as a separate job, ensuring the initial defect is confirmed complete.
- Assisting with defect queries from internal departments when requested.
- Running monthly reports to check and monitor trends as required by the business.
- Obtaining quotations, instructing works once approved, seeking completion confirmations and invoice processing.
- Assisting with investigations of formal complaints as per the Housing Ombudsman Guidelines.
- Notifying the relevant employee(s) when a Customer Care visit is required.
The must haves:
- Knowledge and experience of construction (New Build) repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience of working with a repairs service and Customer Contact Team.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office and can demonstrate a high level of presentation, numeracy and written skills.
- Experience of the Housing Sector
- An awareness of Construction and Health and Safety
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely. When we are in the position to return to the office this role will be based at our Peterborough office, however at Accent we’re a keen promoter of agile working, and encourage the use of working from home as our new way forward.
The spot salary for this post is £24,000 - £26,000 per annum. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A choice of salary based contributory pension schemes, a defined benefit scheme or a defined contribution scheme, each offering life assurance cover
- 1 Month