Rental Income Officer
Industrial Dwellings Society Job Opportunities, June 2021
The Industrial Dwellings Society (IDS) was one of the very first Housing Associations established in 1885 by a group of philanthropists whose ambition was to tackle extreme housing conditions in London’s East End. Now with 1400 homes mainly across London, we have stuck faithfully to this mission but moved with the times, housing London’s diverse communities within the framework of our Jewish heritage. Still ambitious, we’ve set our goal to be ‘best in class’ and have exciting plans to develop 500 new homes over the next few years.
We are a small, friendly, dynamic and forward-looking organisation where everyone can make a difference.
We are now seeking to recruit a second Rental Income Officer - a critical role within our business – to help maximise our delivery of ‘best in class’ services to our residents.
Rental Income Officer (£33,612)
*We are also open to flexible / condensed hours arrangements of 21-35 hours per week.
Reporting to the Rental Income Manager and as a member of the Housing department’s Rental Income team, you will work to deliver a high-quality, customer-focused rents service which maximises rental income collection and responds to the diverse needs of IDS's residents.
Current additional benefits include:
- Free private medical insurance (with options for adding family members)
- Selected holidays on Jewish festivals in addition to annual leave entitlement
- Free access to an Employee Assist Programme offering advice and counselling
To apply, please send your CV and a supporting statement (no more than two sides of A4) outlining why you are interested in the role, what you can bring to us and how you meet the key criteria for the post (see role profile in accompanying documents), to email@example.com.
For an informal discussion with Cheryl Adams, our joint Head of Housing, please contact HR Co-ordinator Florence Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07757 645 115.
Closing date Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Apply for Rental Income Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Digital inclusion Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Essex
- Revenues / benefits Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Essex