Position: Area Director
Location: North West
Greenacre is pleased to have partnered with a long standing client to help recruit them Area Director’s for both their North West and East of England region. The business is a rent to buy association with an ambitious programme. This role is heavily focused in new business and pipeline generation.
- Working directly with the National Partnerships Director to support the growth of the business through JV’s, S106 and partnership opportunities.
- Utilising and leaning on your network to facilitate relationships with Local Authorities, Registered Providers, Consultants and other interested parties.
- Creating a robust pipeline to ensure a continuation of schemes and sites for years to come.
- Liaising with the delivery team to ensure that the handover is robust and the scheme gets successfully into contract.
- Whilst there is no direct line management responsibilities in the business take an active interest in helping others and promoting the business as a whole.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for new business and the opportunity to work for a progressive business that has huge ambition.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
Apply for Area Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly