3 days left
- Organisation Type
- For profit provider
As well as delivering a substantial number of quality new homes, Legal & General Affordable Homes (LGAH) is determined to deliver excellent customer service as a foundation stone of our business.
The Defects Manager will be responsible for leading the business in creating great experiences for new customers as they move into their home through the prevention and management of defects through the build process and up to the end of defects period.
You'll be responsible for the development and management of all aspects of the end to end defects process focussing on prevention prior to handover and effective management following sales or letting to ensure customer focussed delivery all through effective relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and lead on the overarching approach for defects management across L&G Affordable Homes focussing on understanding and improving the experience for customers through root cause analysis and prevention.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement the systematic process improvements which drive greatest benefit including those identified in the Defects sprint and customer journey mapping.
- Ensure that data and performance is accurately captured and tracked to support insight on Developer performance
- Develop, agree and report on organisational metrics for benchmarking, tracking and improving defects performance at the key process touch points.
- Lead on technology and innovation to identify opportunities to improve the approach to defects management
- Support the development of defects capture in Brolly through the design and build of the Repairs and Maintenance module
- Ensure that the End of Defects liability procedure is consistently implemented across LGAH to ensure that defects are captured and retention payments are sufficiently coordinated across all stakeholders
- Performance manage the business and its suppliers to ensure customer feedback in relation to onboarding and interaction with LGAH and its suppliers achieves best in class standards.
- Act as an ambassador for great customer experience. Set standards for the business that ensures where a customer if dissatisfied that both LGAH and its suppliers act swiftly and decisively to remedy issues, learn lessons and improve services.
- Pro-actively monitoring and assessing the feedback from external partners to ensure that the business is engaged with and feeding back trends and analysis to influence the priorities of the LGAH business.
- To ensure, at all times, schemes are contracted and managed in accordance with the risk parameters of the business.
What we're looking for:
- You'll have a strong academic background in customer care, affordable housing and property development
- Experience in the delivery of a customer focused services with evidence of a solutions based approach to problem solving
- Expertise in the development processes for residential property
- Understanding of construction processes
- Effective training and developmental skills that support vocational development of staff and their behaviours
- Strong relationship management skills
- You'll have a self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity and have a pro-active and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, 10% car allowance, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
Legal & General Affordable Homes is a subsidiary of Legal & General Capital, which invests its long-term capital into sectors where there has been a shortage of investment and innovation, focusing on growth opportunities and scale ups. Focused on supporting the UK’s demographic and affordable living needs, and consistent with Legal & General’s housing growth strategy, Legal & General Affordable Homes is leading the evolution of the affordable housing sector with an aim to become the leading private affordable housing provider in the UK. Through collaborating with developers, housing associations and public sector bodies across the country, L&G Affordable Homes is forward-funding new build affordable housing, bringing volume institutional capital to the social housing sector with initial target markets being affordable rent, shared ownership and rent-to-buy.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Construction Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Design Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in Solihull