We have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcing Partner to join our team. This role will be home based hybrid working in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract lasting 1 year, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,000 - £38,000 per annum.
About the Resourcing Partner role:
Your role will be to support the Head of Resourcing by providing expert advice and recommendations to Hiring Managers and to support resourcing decisions to ensure that Peabody Group recruits and retains the best talent. To ensure that the group’s procedures and policies are followed in line with the best practice.
Your remit will span media engagement, employer brand management, establishing strong relationships with internal clients to understand their needs and challenges, building relationships and networking with educational intuitions to create and enhance talent pipelines, reducing CPH and TTH whilst delivering an excellent quality of hire and more.
Responsibilities of our Resourcing Partner:
- Establish and develop a dialogue and relationship with hiring managers and the HR Business Partners to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and future organisational challenges.
- Deliver end to end recruitment campaigns.
- Explain the process along with any resourcing material i.e. interview forms, Page Up guide and recruitment & selection policy. Providing managers with one to one support when necessary.
- Advertise roles internally and externally across various platforms.
- Ensure recruitment suppliers are effectively managed and is monitored and that value for money is achieved and evidenced.
- Screen applications (longlist) to ensure only suitable candidates are put through to hiring manager. Support managers with interview questions and attending interviews where necessary. Liaise with managers and candidates regarding recruitment related queries.
- Contact successful candidate to make a verbal offer and issue contact, create employee files with relevant documents saved i.e. (role profile, interview notes, application form, CV).
- Provide guidance on the on-boarding process ensuring we have everything in place before the candidate starts.
- Ensure that all recruitment policies, procedure and practices, including the Rooney Rule, are followed and in line with the current legislation and best practice so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Attend Business Partnering meetings, including the attendance to fortnightly Page Up service calls to discuss improvements, system updates and changes to the system.
- Take an active role in contributing to projects in the HR team and wider business.
- Deliver high quality results while manging substantial recruitment volumes and working to short deadlines.
- Create and maintain talent pipelines for high demand positions with diversity in mind.
- Responsible for the final sign off for each relevant hire (including references and DBS).
What we’re looking for in our Resourcing Coordinator:
- Experience of advising service managers on a range of recruitment and resourcing issues.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process across different sectors and industries.
- Good working knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice.
- Experience of using human resources and recruitment systems and increasing efficiency by using information technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to write letters, produce reports at manager’s request, manage and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Ability Identify and action opportunities to streamline recruiting processes and tools
- Proven ability to work under pressure/to short deadlines and deal with high volume recruitment.
- Full or part CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
Closing date: Monday 21st June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Resourcing Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST