Position: Development Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Greenacre is pleased to have partnered with a housing provider to help source them a new development project manager that will focus solely in the delivery of their development programme and portfolio.
- Ensuring that on site schemes are delivered in a timely, safe and within budget manner.
- Working in conjunction with the new business team to appoint contractors, consultants, external interests valuers etc and help bring a scheme onto site.
- Be actively involved with handover packs that will go to either the lettings or sales team and upating the asset management team.
- Actively promoting the business through a variety of ways from meetings, conferences, roundtables and events.
- Providing regular updates and making suggestions for better business practice as and where applicable.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is a few years into the sector looking to find that next opportunity to step up within a business that has some exciting ambitions.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly