Resident Liaison Officer
Do you have experience in providing an excellent customer service for residents in a property or maintenance setting? Are you able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure joined up working? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in Kent as a Resident Liaison Officer.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for residents in the delivery of maintenance works and ad-hoc projects.
- Liaise with residents in the shaping of services and identifying requirements.
- Deal with complaints and analyse customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Increase resident engagement by organising, chairing and attend meetings, events and consultations with residents and contractors.
- Liaise with other teams across the organisations, including ensuring access for emergency works.
- Collate and accurately record and acknowledge key performance indicators, customer satisfaction surveys, all customer contacts, complaint details, actions and learning points on our case management system (CRM)
- Maintain communication to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and supply chain.
What you'll need
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders both internal & external, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll have previous experience using & managing a CRM database.
You’ll need a valid UK driving licence with access to a car.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2 July 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Thursday 8 & Friday 9 July 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
Please ensure ALL application form questions are answered in full, as the panel will be scoring against this.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent