Housing Management Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Management Coordinator to join our team in Poole.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Take a look at this short film we produced to learn more about our Supported Housing teams.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, visit our website at www.stonewater.org/careers
- Provide general building management and the day-to-day delivery of localised service contracts for supported schemes, ensuring services are customer and outcome focused and enable individuals to both sustain their tenancy and become more independent in their home.
- Routinely carry out health and safety, fire safety and warden call system checks (where required) ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards against defined performance targets.
- Identify and manage risk including safeguarding, and be accountable for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken and controls are in place to manage the risk, ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory, regulatory requirements and Stonewater policies
- Initiate license/tenancy terminations and creations, assessment for prospective customers, sign ups and customer induction for all new customers; and support the promotion of vacant dwellings across schemes to assist in meeting void KPI’s.
- Monitor rent accounts and ensure the collection of rent and service charge from customers to meet income collection KPI’s. Including setting up direct debits and supporting customers with Housing Benefit claims; and following our arrears and evictions procedure where necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a housing environment, ideally with a focus on vulnerable adults.
- Good working knowledge of benefits and housing processes.
- Commitment to co-production and sees value in services designed and delivered with customers
- Able to work flexibly on a rota basis covering shifts across a 7 day week.
- Able to participate in an on call, out of hours service.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Homelessness Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Health and safety Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole