Interim Projects Officer - Stock Acquisitions and Disposals
Are you experienced in delivering projects focused on stock rationalisation activities? If so, you may be interested in our opening for an Interim Projects Officer (Stock Acquisitions & Disposals). This is a full-time role, as a 12-month fixed term contract based from our Farringdon office in London.
You’ll be based in the buzzing yet cultural area of London which is centrally located and easy to access via various means of transport.
We also offer the flexibility for agile working to allow you to work from home and so we’ll provide you with the necessary mobile working equipment. You also have the option to work from one of our other offices or hubs from time to time, should you wish. The 35 hours per week will be worked Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day.
As the Interim Project Officer (Stock Acquisitions & Disposals), you will be responsible for leading and project managing the efficient and effective delivery of information, data and documentation relating to the Groups immediate Stock Rationalisation activities.
You will provide support and liaise directly with both internal and external stakeholders to support the Groups growth and efficiency. Your key function will be to support processes to ensure Planned Works, Cyclical Decoration, Maintenance and Servicing contracts are brought to a timely conclusion in relation to Stock Disposals. You will support any stock integration process, map out the timelines, identify and manage interdependencies between various functions
This is a new role at Southern Housing Group and one you can shape and mould over 12 months. You will play an integral role in a team who are focused on driving growth.
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please use this opportunity to provide additional information on how you meet the criteria as set out in the person specification, and why you are the best candidate for this role.
What we need from you
- Experience of project delivery in a similar role
- Great communicator, able to work with a variety of teams
- Experience of using Asset Management and Housing systems
- Able to be flexible in their approach to work and work in an agile way
- Experience of using MS Office software including word and excel
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £40,000 per year pro rata, depending on skills/experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays) pro rata, and as we close between Christmas and New Year, we give you another 3 days!
- The chance to buy or sell additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)