5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Are you dedicated to offering excellent customer service? Do you have experience and/or knowledge of gas servicing and safety checks? If so, you may be interested in our opening for Heating Officer based in at our Maidstone office on a full time, fixed-term basis for 12 months.
You’ll be based at our modern, vibrant office in Maidstone. This is located close to amenities with free onsite parking. We also offer the flexibility for agile working to allow you to work from home and so we’ll provide you with the necessary mobile working equipment. The 35 hours per week will be worked Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day.
As the Heating Officer, you will deliver a quality, customer focussed, comprehensive and co-ordinated service acting as first point of contact for colleagues, residents and contractors for gas servicing and safety checks ensuring compliance is maintained.
You will be in charge of producing a weekly gas reporting email to the Group. You will manage the heating inbox and deal with incoming enquiries and daily repair requests. You will produce various reports for your internal colleagues and managers. You will oversee the management of gas checks at our properties and complete monthly service reconciliation.
You will support the team administrator with complex queries and investigations and will be an important part of a larger team who will deliver excellent customer service to our residents.
You will ensure complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively and that H&S protocol is always adhered to.
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please use this opportunity to provide additional information on how you meet the criteria as set out in the person specification, and why you are the best candidate for this role.
What we need from you
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Able to effectively use MS Office especially MS Excel
- A strong communicator – able to speak about complex subjects to varying audiences
- A team player
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £28,000 per year pro rata, depending on skills/experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays) pro rata and as we close between Christmas and New Year, we give you another 3 days!
- The chance to buy or sell additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Maidstone
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Maidstone
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Maidstone
- Sustainability Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Maidstone