In your role as Aftercare Coordinator, you will play a key role in providing an effective and fully comprehensive support service to all new homes residents throughout their defect liability period.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have excellent IT skills, particularly with Excel and the ability to learn new systems?
- Have you got experience of administering, monitoring, and tracking defects, ideally within Aftercare/New Homes?
- Are you a creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for an Aftercare Coordinator to join us on a part-time, 12-month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as an Aftercare Coordinator you will:
- Triage, raise and close all defects submitted by internal and external stakeholders, liaising with contractors to coordinate remedial works, schedule appointments ad ensure that all customer communications are recorded accurately.
- Maintain comprehensive records, providing telephone support to residents and pursuing timely resolution of defects.
- Provide weekly reports to Contractors and ensure reports to the Aftercare Manager are accurate.
- Provide general support to the Aftercare team and assist with day to day tasks including diary management for all team members when required.
- Be able to work prioritise your work and use your own initiative within a high pressurised environment, whilst providing exemplary levels of customer service.
- Attend site inductions for new build schemes to effectively deal with all customer queries – a willingness to work flexible hours when necessary is required.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role will require an Enhanced DBS check and a full driving licence.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Aftercare Coordinator, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.