Head of Construction & Delivery
Position: Head of Construction & Delivery
Location: National (Applications welcome from across the country)
Salary: £89,000 per annum
Greenacre has partnered with Housing 21 to help recruit their new Head of Construction and Delivery. This role reports directly into the Deputy CEO and will have responsibility on for the successful delivery and completion of multi million pound schemes.
- Managing a team of construction project managers across the country to ensure all schemes are delivered on time, to a high standard and within budget.
- Working in conjunction with the Head of Development to understand sites and schemes coming through to pre contract carrying out feasibility studies and stress testing the schemes to make sure they are viable and suitable.
- Leading in appointing contractors, consultants, solicitors and other invested parties that will mitigate risk and deliver a high spec product.
- In line with the businesses commitment to sustainable and energy efficient homes keeping up to date with MMC, new legislation and all new technologies.
- Create a positive and forward thinking culture where team members are able to grow and develop and bring their ideas to the table.
- Making suggestions for improvements to be made where suitable and applicable to business practices, methods of working etc.
As this is a national role we would welcome applications from all four corners of the country. Flexible working is not only available but actively encouraged but please note that travel is a part of the role with visiting teams, schemes and head office.
This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for the delivery of bespoke, high profile and quality homes and can strategically lead a high performing team.
Advert closes: Friday 9th July
Shortlisting; Monday 12th July
Interviews: w/c 12th July
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.