Would you like to join our forward-thinking team at Northampton Partnership Homes to help us to achieve the objectives of our ambitious repairs and compliance strategy.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
We are going places; we are positive about our future and see you as being integral to helping us to achieve our strategic objectives. An important part of the in-house team, you will provide us with productive, value for money service, where customer excellence is an expectation.
As the Joinery Multi-Skilled Trade Operative working within our responsive repairs team, your main responsibilities will include:
- carrying out joinery related repairs and maintenance right first time, displaying excellent workmanship and outstanding customer service
- undertaking plumbing repairs, as this will be an integral part of the multi-skilled element of the role
- participation in the out of hours emergency rota, covering the joinery trade
The ideal Joinery Multi-skilled Trade Operative will have:
- proven experience within the carpentry field combined with demonstrable success and achievements
- experience of working within occupied dwellings
- proven multi-skilled experience in the plumbing trade
- a passion for NPH and helping us to achieve our objectives
- excellent customer care skills