Customer Relations Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Officer to join our Customer Experience team.
Reporting to the Customer Feedback Manager, you will be working within a thinking environment with the freedom to act on behalf of Stonewater. Therefore, you will possess excellent communication and influencing skills, as you will working with all service areas across Stonewater.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 32,500 homes, serving 70,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
We will be holding competency based interviews for this role on 9 July 2021.
- To investigate and provide guidance in relation to dissatisfaction received from customer to support colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders through effective case management.
- Accurately record, assign and monitor dissatisfaction across all divisions in-accordance with agreed processes and escalate any non-compliance to the relevant Manager/ Director/Head of Service to ensure service standards are met.
- Provide support to the Operational Teams to prevent expressions of dissatisfaction received.
- Produce operational reports and case learning ensuring they are circulated to relevant staff.
- Undertake root cause analysis and provide feedback to reduce the number of expressions of dissatisfaction and improve Customer satisfaction in the future.
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of policies and procedures.
- To administer and co-ordinate compensation requests resulting from the expressions of dissatisfaction investigated.
The ideal candidate:
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Resilient and able to manage competing pressures in a positive manner.
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience of recording, monitoring, analysing and presenting statistical data.
- Ability to analyse data and identify appropriate solutions to problems.
- Competent in using standard office IT applications and business systems.
- Able to positively represent the department to internal and external stakeholders.
Interviews will be held on Monday 22nd February.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, equitable, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?