Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid working – Bradford & Home
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about delivering value into an organisation that makes a positive contribution to society by helping people love living in later life?
Do you want to be part of our 5 year Strategic Business Transformation Programme that is Executive Board led?
Are you excited about embracing digital technologies and best practise methodologies to deliver high quality business transformation?
Do you want a role that provides responsibility, autonomy and ability to have influence?
If so, then read further…….
About the role:
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of business change.
Initially assisting stakeholders in shaping an idea into a compelling investment case the analyst will take a business problem or opportunity and translate these into a set of business requirements.
Working in close collaboration with Solution Architects, the business requirements will be transformed into solutions that include process, people and technology change.
The Business Analyst will then work in combination with the IT operations team and Project Managers to deploy the solutions and deliver the intended organisational benefits.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven ability to extract, challenge and clarify business requirements.
- Experience of analysing requirements and implementing solutions and / business change within large organisations.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, with experience of producing project documentation and report writing.
- Up to date and recent process mapping and ideally data modelling experience.
- Experience of using persuasive language and is able to convey their message to a variety of audiences.
- Established trusted and effective working relationships with Business colleagues at all levels across an organisation.
- Recent experience and ability to facilitate workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.