Heat Network Officer
Do you have experience of energy in buildings? Are you methodical, analytical and diligent, providing an excellent customer service to both internal & external stakeholders? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Management team as a Heat Network Officer.
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Respond to day to day enquiries on Optivo’s heat networks
- Maintain our heat metering working group
- Develop and implement performance monitoring of energy use, affordability and KPIs around heat networks
- Assess the viability of heat networks for retrofit under the Government regulations
- Support development of the metering and billing strategy
- Support the design and specification of heat networks by our development team
- Develop approach to handovers including commissioning and acceptance testing
- Maintain policies and data returns to keep the organisation compliant with new and existing legislation
What you'll need
You’ll have experience of energy management, building services and/or utility services.
You’ll have a proven track record working on the key tasks within the role – procurement, financial management, data analysis and stakeholder management.
You’ll have experience of working in a customer focused environment and engaging with residents and staff; providing advice and support regarding the technicalities of heat networks and financial models to deliver these works.
You’ll have knowledge and understanding of heat networks services and products, renewable energy and low carbon energy generation.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll also need to have a full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11 July 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Monday 19 & Wednesday 21 July 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)