Business Change Analysis Manager
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
There is a clear aspiration and commitment to transform Peabody’s offer for London and the South East through modern, cost-effective services. The Strategy and Planning Directorate is responsible for providing technical know-how and expertise to drive a group-wide marked change in how Peabody, and its people, does business and achieves the synergies required to be a more effective and efficient organisation; modernising services for customers, driving value from change and helping Peabody take its place as one of the largest and most influential housing organisations in the country.
The new role of Business Change Analysis Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Business Change Analysts working across a variety of change projects in the organisation. The Business Change Analysis Manager will have responsibility for ensuring that the team meet the needs of the business and support Peabody in delivering its corporate strategy. The role will work closely with the Group PMO and Strategic Delivery team to ensure that complex programmes of work are effectively delivered, realising the benefits and value to the organisation.
• Line management experience of at least 3 years
• Experience of working a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational
• Experience and knowledge of business analysis, change management, process re-engineering and systems thinking methodologies and tools and when/how to best apply them
• Experience in techniques associated with requirement gathering, process mapping, facilitation and managing business change
• Clear knowledge of effective performance and resource management, and understanding principles for how to get the best out of people
• A solid understanding of the how people go through change and the change process
• Strong customer focus, displaying an understanding of what excellent internal and external customer service entails and delivering excellent customer care
• Able to demonstrate commercial and strategic awareness, a robust understanding of the financial implications of change and business case preparation.
• An ability to critically analyse opportunities and create innovative solutions to suit future business needs.
• Proven track record of building and managing effective stakeholder relationships at all levels, to promote collaborative working cross-functionally with diverse groups.
• Ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Strong facilitation, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to produce strong visual communication for the business
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to proactively manage conflict between areas of the business
• Qualifications in areas such as business analysis; change management or systems thinking.
• Experience of statistics, data handling or data reporting techniques
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.
Advertised: 17 Jun 2021 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 01 Jul 2021 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time