The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Personal Assistant on a 12 months fixed term contract on a full-time basis. This role can be based in London or Oldham.
We are looking for someone to provide an e efficient, confidential and high quality daily administration and secretarial support to Directors of the business. You will report in to the Director of Health & Safety and Director of Asset Strategy and Investment.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced PA, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working within a confidential environment.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise Directors’ work schedules and activities.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Knowledge of the housing sector and main stakeholders.
- Experience of client / stakeholder relationship management
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Communications / PR Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)