Scheme Manager FTC
37.5 hours per week
12 month fixed term contract
Townsend Court, Leominster
We are looking for a committed and solution-focused Scheme Manager to lead on the day-to-day management of one of our Retirement Living Leasehold Schemes. You will have the responsibility to deliver housing management services that supports our residents to lead independent lives in a safe environment.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, visit our website at www.stonewater.org/careers
- Providing an emergency call response service to residents when on call.
- Monitoring and recording the delivery of estate services contractors, building strong working relatoinships.
- Managing and escalating risk situations including Safeguarding, Fire Safety, Health and Safety, insurance liability and reputational risk.
- Assisting with the preparation of the scheme budget and planned cyclical works programme.
- Supervising and ensuring security of communal parts of the building.
- Raising repairs for defects or faults in communal areas.
- Monitor and record delivery of estate services contractors using electronic tablet and confirming evaluation grade achieved.
- Holding regular residents meetings and budget review meetings.
- Assessing prospective homeowners.
The ideal candidate:
- Good understanding of statutory, regulatory leasehold and property management legislation.
- Good understanding and knowledge of local and national voluntary and statutory services.
- Strong numeracy and budgeting skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey information clearly and confidently with an ability to influence, negotiate and resolve disputes.
- Able to deal with stressful or emotional situations calmly and objectively.
- Able to identify safeguarding issues and use appropriate reporting mechanisms.
- Practical and logical with a solution-focused approach.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leominster
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leominster
- Corporate Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leominster
- Administration Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leominster
- Communications / PR Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leominster