Up to £60,000
Closing date: 4th July 2021
Interviews: w/c 5th July 2021
We are looking to recruit a Leasehold Manager.
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Leasehold Manager, you will lead and support the Property Charges Co-ordinators team by implementing strategies to improve the accuracy of billing and maximise the Groups income and service charges for both owned and managed stock.
Outputs and Accountabilities
- Ensure all service charge statements, including major works final accounts, are issued timely and accurately in accordance with relevant sections of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- Provide expert advice on lease interpretation and Landlord & Tenant law to internal stakeholders.
- Regularly liaises with local stakeholders to ensure the Group meet their tenancy and lease obligations.
- Have a significant working knowledge of relevant legislation along with court and Residential Property Tribunals (RPTS) protocols.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure recoverable costs can be identified and recovered.
- Collaborate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate provision of information to enable the billing of final accounts in line with agreed SLAs.
- Undertake annual budgeting processes producing major works service charges and other costs.
- Act as a coach and mentor to the Property Charges Team to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to prepare cases and represent the organisation.
- Where required obtain and interpret information from the Land Registry including ownership, charges, covenants, restrictions, plans, leases, head leases and freehold transfers.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35-hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Revenues / benefits Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Finance Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)