Procurement Manager (Property Services)
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager (Property Services), to join our specialist team created to maximise opportunities throughout the Supply Chain. You will take responsibility for a specific portfolio and drive supply chain improvement both internally and externally. You will lead business partnering for property services and asset management category portfolios, managing all procurement and commercial requirements to ensure compliance across the business in relation to strategic objective
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have proven experience in the use of category management processes to deliver significant benefits to the organisation throughout the entire procurement lifecycle?
- Do you have demonstrable OJEU experience?
- Do you have broad knowledge and experience achieved within both Private and Public Sector?
- Do you have Experience of operating in a fast-paced and developing procurement environment and the ability to adapt to changing priorities?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as Procurement Manager, you will:
- Have a professional qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Technical or Commercial
- Have experience of operating in a customer facing role within a complex supply chain construct.
Be a qualified procurement specialist holding MCIPS or working towards qualification
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders, during a period of immense change across various business directorates
- Be a self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Be a confident communicator at all levels with an empathetic ear
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is will require a Scottish basic DBS check.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Procurement Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.