Passionate, Creative, Equal, Empowering and Sustainable
Brighter Futures is a dynamic registered Housing Association providing innovative and effective solutions in our work with people who have complex needs, through a range of amenities including accommodation, outreach support and other community-based support services. Using a strengths-based, psychologically informed approach, we support customers with mental health, ill health, learning disabilities, addictions, individuals who may be socially isolated, may have come into contact with the criminal justice system, experienced homelessness, or are at risk of becoming homeless and a range of trauma related issues.
£2,000 per annum
As an organisation with strong social purpose and a dynamic future, we are currently seeking to strengthen and expand our skilled and friendly Board with up to three new members and want people to join us who share our vision and passion for serving customers and making a lasting difference to lives and communities. With a background in the social housing sector, you will be familiar with the regulatory framework, and offer insight across the strategic landscape, particularly around customer service and accountability to residents.
Diversity of thought is especially important around our Board table, given who we are and the communities we work with. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community, particularly from under-represented groups and people with lived experience. Your input, challenge, and perspective are invaluable. We are particularly keen to strengthen our Board with the following knowledge and skills:
- Property management and housing
- Construction, development, and asset management
- Legal, regulatory, and legislative compliance incl. health and safety
- Finance, accounting, and treasury management
- Planning and surveying
- Business Growth
- Local Authority
- Customer Service
This is a collaborative and strategic team, and if you are passionate about providing good quality and affordable housing and related services to make a difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal discussion, contact Dawn Matthews, Senior Consultant (HR & Recruitment) on 07757 732260, Dawn.Matthews@campbelltickell.com.
A job pack is available at https://www.campbelltickell.com/jobs/
Closes ǀ Monday 19th July 2021 ǀ 12 noon.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stoke-on-Trent