Customer Services Advisor
At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a Customer Services Advisor, your ability to deliver and provide excellent quality front line support for the full range of Lewisham Homes services could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be responsible for promoting and delivering the highest standards of customer care in providing a professional, helpful and knowledgeable service over the phone, at our public receptions and via a range of other channels.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- To maintain a polite, friendly, helpful and effective customer focused approach when carrying out all duties.
- Provide a professional and knowledgeable service when responding to all enquiries, and strive to resolve these at the first point of contact.
- Ensure that correspondence, enquiries and complaints are dealt with accurately, effectively and within target timescales.
- Provide general advice and signpost customers to other departments and / or agencies that can offer further support, particularly in cases of vulnerability.
- To work diligently towards achieving qualitative and quantitative performance KPIs.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
This is a 27 hours a week fixed term contract role for 9 months.
This role is currently remote working due to Covid-19. Longer term it will be agile working with some days being office-based.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.