Head of Business Development & Innovation
Position: Head of Business Development and Innovation
Salary: £72,000 to £75,000 per annum
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to once again partner with Platform Housing Group to help recruit their new Head of Business Development and Innovation. A newly minted this role sits within the development directorate and reports into the Land and New Business Director. Acting as a lynchpin as it relates to sustainability, MMC and future technologies this role has the opportunity to manage a team whilst working with bleeding edge technology in the construction world.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20. Financial highlights for 2019/20 include a £57.9m net surplus after tax, asset value of £2.5bn and £478m available liquidity.
* Be the lead in all things as it relates to sustainability, innovation and MMC and contribute towards the groups goals to achieve 30% of new build portfolio by the year 2026.
* Building and leading a team that will support the business in a variety of ways from advising on sustainability issues, working with external companies to understand what technologies are on offer and then look to create partnerships.
* Keeping at the very forefront of current legislation, technology and monitoring the value and success of products that could be suitable for the group.
* Full responsibility and mangagement of budget that will be delivered to agreed targets.
* Creating a robust network that plugs into local authorities, national government, professionals, manufacturers and developers of sustainable solutions.
* Promote a greater understanding of eco friendly, sustainable and future proofing technologies to the wider group.
* Create regular reports to be presented to the SLT, Exec and Board providing updates on progress of projects and future strategies.
Due to the national scope of Platform we are welcoming applications from across the country as flexible working is encouraged but please be aware travel is required for this role.
With an exceptionally strong executive team that encourages innovative thinking and open discussion this is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to join a forward and progressive business that will contribute to the delivery of safe, warm, sustainable and affordable homes at a time when housebuilding and sustainability is such a priority in the countries agenda.
For an informal conversation and to receive the job pack, please contact our Lead Consultant, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Sustainability Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Development / regeneration Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire