Finance Analyst (Management Accounts)
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst (Management Accounts) on a temporary to permanent basis working within our busy Financial Services Team.
This role will work specifically within the Management Accounts team and will provide in-depth financial analysis to the Association, deducing insights from financial results, trends and KPI`s to determine effectiveness, identify risks and opportunities and enhance future performance.
The role of Finance Analyst will also include supporting the monthly reporting process, producing monthly Management Accounts for the Association and the preparation of annual Service Charge Accounts for the Associations Leaseholders and Shared Owners.
This role is full time - 35 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Analyst will have experience in financial planning & analysis, reporting and good IT knowledge (Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL). You will have the ability to show initiative, propose solutions to issues identified and take ownership of tasks.
You will also
- have excellent attention to detail
- have the ability to work under pressure, deliver to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- be customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within the business
- be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver an excellent service
- be flexible in your approach to work
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Salary of £37,110pa plus bonuses
- Generous annual leave allowance, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- On-site parking and gym
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Commitment to health & wellbeing with the Five ways to Wellbeing
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Finance Analyst please click `apply` below and complete an online application form.
Please see below for a copy of the Finance Analyst job description.
Please note that suitable candidates will be invited to interview throughout the application window and therefore the vacancy may close at short notice. However all candidates will be advised of the outcome of their application and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
Hightown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will need to have a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, together with any other relevant recruitment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 7,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £90million and a development programme that will deliver around 500 new affordable homes each year.