We're looking for a motivated EDM Administrator to join our team in Norwich. You'll be joining our small friendly team in our beautiful Norwich office.
In a nutshell, this role will manage and maintain Clarion Housing's incoming and outgoing post functions ensuring that all documents received are allocated to the correct team using the correct channel.
Working knowledge of GDPR is desirable as you will be working with a lot of confidential and sensitive information. Experience of working in a high pressure environment is important as this function is an extremely busy.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
Provide professional and customer focused document administration support to Clarion Housing Group
Ensures documents conform to established and relevant standards, policies and procedures including GDPR
Responding to business enquiries and requests ensuring that responses are provided accurately and in a timely manner
Troubleshoot incidents and fulfil requests maintaining a high level of first line fix
You'll have some experience of using scanning software and you'll be proficient in MS Office and document control software such as SharePoint. We'll also require you to have experience handling confidential information. In addition it'd be great if you had experience working within a busy office environment and are able to hit the ground running.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: Thursday 8th July 2021 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile please visit our website or click 'apply'.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer sponsorship.Diversity and Inclusion We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.