Digital Product Manager
Salary: £48,318 - £56,845 per annumHours: 36Job Location: Remote/London BridgeContract Type: Permanent We're looking for a Digital Product Manager who is passionate about delivering great customer experiences. Clarion Housing Group comprises a housing association, a property company and a charitable foundation. We operate an extensive digital portfolio and we're two years into an ambitious digital programme. We've built the foundations of a progressive digital platform and now we're growing the team. We're looking for an experienced product owner to help us take the next steps. The successful candidate will;-
- Understand experience design, content, development, and systems integration
- Build collaborative relationships - with suppliers, technical teams, and stakeholders
- Champion customer and business needs and build data-driven business cases
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, and proven experience of digital delivery.
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave