Housing Development Manager
Position: Housing Development Manager
Salary: £51,000 to £58,000 (experience dependent)
Once again Greenacre are pleased to be partnering with Dacorum Borough Council to assist in recruiting their new Housing Development Manager. An integral role within the structure the post will be active in not just achieving the councils new build targets but also looking to partner with other providers and developers to look at mutual partnerships.
* Working proactively to bring and source new business opportunities to feed into the authorities development targets.
* Working in collaboration with other Housing Associations, Contractors and Developers who wish to build in the area and assess the appetite for opportunities to partner.
* Keep up to date with current legislation, regulations and policy and advise if practices and actions need to be changed or updated.
* Carry out strength testing, feasibility studies on all schemes to make sure they are right for the business.
* Identify and look at other forms of external funding and negotiate financial allocations that can support the councils new build programme.
* In conjunction with the group development manager and the procurement team being actively involved in the tendering and appointing of contractors, developers, solicitors etc.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a forward thinking council who are open to working and partnering to achieve their new build programme.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Land acquisition Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Planning Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans