5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Other Organisation Type
We currently have a great opportunity for a Workplace Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis. Working in the Workplace Team, you will provide an exceptional service to both internal and external customers by delivering professional front of house, administrative and facilities management duties.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have a passion for delivering exception customer service?
- Do you have experience of administrative work in an office environment?
- Are you excellent at prioritising, managing your time and workload effectively?
- Are you personable, professional, pro-active and extremely flexible?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Workplace Coordinator you will:
- Be a confident user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively and able communicate with colleagues and others at all levels
- Respond effectively under pressure and work on your own initiative
- Be professionally presented and willing to adhere to a required uniform and dress code
- Be willing to travel to other workplaces within the organisation
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role will require a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle as well as Basic DBS.
View the full Role Profile
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Workplace Coordinator please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.