3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We’re looking for someone exceptional who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging environment. If you have a proven track record undertaking financial and qualitative analysis, including analysing complex and conflicting data, an understanding of building SOR’s along with an appreciation of planned works programmes, and producing suitable recommendations to support the needs of a business, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as an Asset Manager
In this exciting opportunity, you will:
- Assist the Strategic Asset Management Lead and the Head of Strategic Asset Management in the implementation of complex performance assessment toolkits and analytics to provide insight into current and future asset performance.
- Identify efficiencies, trends and risks and to recommend and implement suitable actions that ensure portfolio financial efficiency by reducing in-management costs per unit and optimising the impact of investment.
- Assist with formulating and implementing the Asset Management Strategy in making the best use of our property assets and providing sector leading asset management services.
- Provide reliable bottom-up forecasts from unit level to group level, across housing typologies and business areas, enabling option appraisal scenario modelling against the central data model
What you'll need
You’ll have experience of producing statistical and performance reports and use these to inform and implement strategic decisions.
You’ll have knowledge regarding costing refurbishment works within properties and understanding different construction architypes, with an appreciation of external factors such as conservation areas and local planning requirements.
You’ll be pro-active in developing and implementing strategies regarding the Optivo portfolio that significantly mitigate risk. Designing solutions for varied internal/external clients.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll have knowledge and experience of working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver improved services and performance.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 1 August 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Thursday 5 August 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please note all application questions will need to be completed in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)