Lead IT Architect
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Are you a technology visionary, able to understand business processes and technology challenges? Can you address these through clearly defined roadmaps and action plans? If so, you may be interested in our opening for Lead IT Architect based in Horsham on a full time, permanent basis.
You’ll be based at our modern, vibrant office in the heart of the historic Horsham town; being a convenient location which is close to a selection of shops, bars and restaurants and just a 5 minute walk from the train station (we also have on-site parking available) We offer the flexibility for agile working to allow you to work from home and so we’ll provide you with the necessary mobile working equipment. The 35 hours per week will be worked Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day.
As the Lead IT Architect, you will lead a team of IT architects to deliver models and roadmaps to help shape the short and long-term future of Southern Housing Group. You will manage the architectural function and ensure the methodology and architectural artefacts and processes are in place to support the Groups priorities and ways of working.
You will contribute to the IT Strategy and help develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture Roadmap. You will collaborate with various colleagues to identify opportunities and define a strategy to benefit the business in line with other key technology strategies and the Corporate Plan. You will keep abreast of market and competitor research and identify key trends which will help mould our Corporate Strategy. Also you will ensure the team delivers excellence customer service, resolving issues quickly and effectively.
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please use this opportunity to provide additional information on how you meet the criteria as set out in the person specification, and why you are the best candidate for this role.
What we need from you
- Expert in IT Architecture methodologies
- Competent in IT Governance formulation and new technology appraisals
- Able to lead and inspire a team
- Knowledge of a broad range of cloud applications and infrastructure
- Knowledge of forecasting, modelling, and scenario development tools and techniques
- Experience of leading a business through a Microsoft-first strategy is beneficial
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £65,000 per year, depending on skills/experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays) and as we close between Christmas and New Year, we give you another 3 days!
- The chance to buy or sell additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
- Flexible benefits with some really exciting options which you can find out more about here!
Why work for Southern Housing Group?
There’s never been a better time to join Southern Housing Group. You’ll be part of a dynamic team within a flexible and innovative organisation who are stable and independent, which is crucial during these unprecedented times. Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from people of any background who can bring an array of experience, skills and culture to our business, making us stronger and united. We celebrate our diversity and offer a safe environment where you can feel comfortable to truly be yourself. We’re proud to be part of various networks including BAME, The Women’s Network, PRISM – we’re also a Stonewall Diversity Champion, allowing those from within the LGBTQA+ community to feel empowered to express themselves freely without prejudice.
- What we do – We're a charitable business with social objectives, and customer service is at the heart of our business. We're proud of our reputation as a financially strong, stable, and independent housing provider. Every penny we make is reinvested in new homes, improving our services, and helping transform people’s lives.
- What we offer – We offer career progression, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits. We support and train our staff to excel as they develop their careers.
- Diversity & Inclusion – Southern Housing Group is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK. Our roles may require travel between our various offices.
- Values – We are a values led organisation, and our principles resonate throughout the heartbeat of the company. Our values are Working Together, Getting Things Done and Doing the Right Thing.
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Closing Date: 18th July 2021