Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to deliver excellent customer service, communication and make sure our internal customers are back up and running when they experience issues with their IT.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have demonstrable Service Desk support experience working with and for customers in order to resolve their IT needs?
- Do you have knowledge and experience in configuring and maintaining basic computer hardware such as server’s PC’s, laptops, tablets and mobile phones?
- Do you have experience with desktop operating systems and software, including Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, VMWare View?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as an IT Service Desk Analyst you will:
- Be able to analyse issues, potential impacts and risks to the business, and to prioritise workloads and resolve/escalate accordingly.
- Manage requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Have an aptitude and willingness to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Be able to to work flexibly and in isolation whilst working closely with Information Technology colleagues.
- Perform administrative duties such as setting up new login accounts, ordering new equipment, etc.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
View the full Role Profile
We're committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of IT Service Desk Analyst, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.