£30,600 - £37,080
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
Experience: Housing and / or community energy sustainability experience is highly desired
We are looking to recruit an Energy Officer.
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious, and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As an Energy Officer, you will be responsible for assisting in development and implementation of new processes and projects to measure and manage Hyde’s energy consumption, costs, and emissions, including community heating systems, heat networks, office sites, communal energy use and renewable energy systems.
Duties of an Energy Officer:
- Assist with the measurement, management and reporting of energy and water use against KPI’s.
- Identify problematic energy consumption patterns and validate savings achieved by energy saving measures.
- Undertake and commission audits of energy centres and other energy infrastructure to monitor operational efficiency.
- Use software to deliver planning for energy efficiency improvements of the existing housing stock.
- Develop business cases and deliver projects to achieve efficiencies to community heating schemes and other communal energy use.
- Undertake administration and contract management tasks relating to the Hyde energy contract including securing meter readings and responding to broker/provider queries.
- Undertake day to day administration and contract management tasks for Hyde’s heat metering and billing contract.
- Undertake day to day administration of Hyde’s renewable energy income.
- Work with Hyde’s energy providers to facilitate the delivery of smart metering for Hyde’s landlords supplies.
- Assist Energy Manager to develop site utility management plans to ensure efficient control of Hyde’s property.
- Deliver training to improve staff and contractor knowledge of energy and environmental management issues.
Candidates with experience in housing and / or community energy sustainability will be highly desired.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Sustainability Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Housing jobs Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent in London (Greater)